Tuesday, May 26, 2009

These are the moments...


Our gymnastic champions, Danielle and Joey. Both began gymnastics in September 2008 and continued through the entire school year (except for the nine week hiatus Dani took with her broken leg). Here they are with their medals from their spring gymnastic performances.


It has been quite a while since I have updated our blog. Since I have gotten on Facebook, I haven't blogged as much.

A few weeks ago, Danielle and I were home alone. I said to her, "I would love to just bottle you up and keep you." She replied, "Mommy, I too BIG!"

So included below are some of the moments from the past few months that I would like to bottle up and keep if I could.
Photos above: Dani playing in our backyard pool, our family with Ronald McDonald at the 2009 Tab Top Pandemonium, Fred Bird upending Joey at the Diabetes walk, Dani covered in shaving cream, chalk, and who knows what else, Joey holding a snake at Tab Top Pandemonium.

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Aw, love the photos! I want to bottle mine up and keep them too! And um, is that a REAL snake? AAHH!! He's a brave young man.
I miss the tumbling recitals and such. Looks like you all have had a lot of fun!