Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prayers for baby Garet

We personally do not know this family. His grandpa is a Methodist minister and that is how I have learned about baby Garet. He has a blog which is http://garethoward.blogspot.com/.
Garet needs a heart transplant. I am hoping that everyone that reads this will pray for this sweet little boy.

If you knew me when Joey was born, you know our story. Due to complications at birth, Joey was placed in NICU. This was the last thing Mike and I expected and it was an extremely stressful time. Joey's story has a happy ending; his lungs needed to clear of amniotic fluid and he needed lights to recover from jaundice. He is now almost five and the best big brother in the universe (so maybe I'm a little biased...)

Anyway, please pray for little Garet.

No comments: